PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Consultation is very necessary to me. I cannot become pregnant 2 years....

Svetlana
26.07.2004, 12:02
Hello. Consultation is very necessary to me. I cannot become pregnant 2 years. The endocrinologist has told or said, that analyses of a blood have shown, that at me very high Prolactinum (unfortunately I can not privetsti exact data) and antibodies to TG (511 at norm or rate 0 180). The picture of a turkish saddle not what patalogii has not shown. On the basis of these data to me have diagnosed - dysfunction of a pituitary body (congenital) and have registered dostineks (1/2 tablets 2. / week in current 2 mes), skazava, that I should not be protected and pregnancy can attack a background of reception of the given preparation. To summaries to this preparation it is written, that it or he is categorically forbidden for accepting during pregnancy and before refusal of contraception should pass or take place a minimum month, t. To. He influences a fetus. Thus the doctor has told or said, that at me small problems with shchiotovitkoj (on level AT to TG), but it does not influence a problem of sterility or barrenness. Whether Dejstvielno on the basis of the described parameters it is possible to put such diagnosis? Whether it is necessary for me to be protected during reception dostineksa? Whether high levels described garmonov Can be connected? Then that primarily - a pituitary body or shchitovidka? Whether has has washed off all over again to investigate or research shchitovidku before the beginning of reception of the given preparation? Very much I ask to give a detailed explanation on all questions.

Sergey
28.07.2004, 06:20
Svetlana write more in detail then problems with hormonal system, a status of all systems of an organism And, probably have begun, to me to you udastsja to help or assist. vip6k@bk. ru