PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please. Has handed over analyses, have found out a ureaplasma. As a snow on go...

Natasha
25.07.2004, 05:49
Prompt please. Has handed over analyses, have found out a ureaplasma. Suddenly. 2 years ago there was a frozen pregnancy After that it was surveyed and activly planned new pregnancy. The doctor has told or said that though analyses were also good - does not prevent to have fresh. And here - news. For next month planned - klastelbegid, and pregnancy. And here I was treated, and suddenly - a delay - 3 days (after unsuccessful year), and temperature rectal 37, 4. Now I do not know what to do or make, be pleased or not. On the one hand long-awaited pregnancy. With another - as medicines will affect or influence the kid, still read, that after treatment it is better to wait 3 months with pregnancy. But, has made the test 2 days ago, nothing has shown. What to do or make, I DO NOT KNOW. What if will tell or say to do or make abortion - from mind or wit I shall descend or go, and on the other hand - as health of the kid? CHTO-SOMETHING tell or say, please, It would be desirable, that the doctor has responded, but who can also collided or faced? It is thankful in advance.

Malanova T.B.
28.07.2004, 06:20
If you spent treatment before pregnancy no trouble is not present. At a delay more than 7 days it is possible to make US.