PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! The matter is that at me during half a year...

Larissa
24.07.2004, 11:09
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! The matter is that at me during half a year analyses on an infection method PTSR otrits, the analysis on flora - leucocytes on shejke 10 12, in a vagina 12 15, str-ra melko-bacillary proceed watery yellowish allocation without a smell, occasionally a burning sensation nearby mocheispuskatelnogo the channel, at the husband have found gardnelez (we are protected by condoms), he is treated by antibiotics, and to me have registered vag. Tablets Klionum (after night application in current of day go allocation same zheltovaty watery medicines with the rests), and have made a vaccine against gardneleza which needs to be made three times, in 2 weeks for development or manufacture of immunity for a year to this disease, after survey of the doctor vospolitelnye the phenomena in a vagina are not found out, earlier was treated by suppositories Osarbon and Helicon, help or assist for any time, then again begin allocation. Prompt as to get rid of these or it vydeleny. Thanks

Malanova T.B.
28.07.2004, 04:43
These are your, characteristic only for you, allocation. It is not necessary to search to itself of adventures. Even the spent treatment to you should not be spent. Men do not have a bacterial vaginosis, and he is not treated by antibiotics!!!!!