PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! Three months of unsuccessful attempts to get or start children force...

Michael
26.07.2004, 21:11
Zdrastvujte the doctor! Three months of unsuccessful attempts to get or start children force me to address to you. My wife the asthmatic, but pilmanolog has told or said that protivopokozany to pregnancy is not present! Here three months we do not use contraceptives but result zero! And during monthly tsyklov the wife tests very strong pains, especially in the field of right predatka, also she tests pains in this oblosti and during the sexual certificate or act, and sometimes so strong that it is necessary to refuse this or it! Plus to it or this in an interval between tsyklami she often complains on plentiful white allocation. For my part no deviations or rejections like are present. At the doctor she was for a long time (very much does not like to visit or attend the gynecologist and to force I it or her it is natural cannot)! As the asthmatic hormonal priparatami she uses very seldom (benakort), using exclusively spazmo removing or taking out Salbutamolum! Whether I understand that you cannot put deagnoz but tell or say all can above listed javljatsja what sign or diseases prebjatstvujushchego pregnancy or this all is quite natural also the reason necessary to search in other? Thankful in advance!

popenko. Century
27.07.2004, 18:08
Hello Mizhail!
The signs described by you can give some diseases: an inflammation of genitals, an endometriosis... It is necessary for your wife to address to the gynecologist for diagnostics and treatment of diseases of female genitals.
Sterility or Barrenness considers absence of pregnancy at a regular sexual life without preservation within a year. Accordingly, to experience to you while early, but to be surveyed and treated to the wife it is necessary. Inflammatory diseases of genitals and an endometriosis, in the further can become the reason of sterility or barrenness.
Yours faithfully to. M. n. Popenko Elena Vasilevna

Irina
28.07.2004, 04:10
Michael. I wish to inform you, that there are natural preparations. Which will help or assist your wife to get rid of a bronchial asthma and all over again to conceive. And then and to give birth to the healthy kid. My www. irinavin@mtu-net. ru address And my PHONE 513 08 33 (095)