PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I heard, that during reception oral kntratseptivov monthly not the presents...

Marina
24.07.2004, 15:43
I heard, that during reception oral kntratseptivov monthly not the presents, so-called artificial.
I from the very beginning had morbid menses, reached even a loss of consciousness, a nausea, a vomiting... Hurted or was ill;was sick not only a stomach or belly, but also a loin. Now I accept Tri-regol, and I vse-peerly am am hurted with a stomach or belly... However, not so it is strong, as earlier... But nevertheless... Why at " an artificial menses " too there are pains?
In advance thanks for the answer...

Soboleva L.I.
25.07.2004, 19:08
Hello! Really, at reception OK take place not a menses, and menstrualnopodobnye bleedings. Pains at a menses can arise for the different reasons. Some reasons are solved by means of oral contraceptives. The some people - are not present. It is necessary to find out the reason of pains and then it will be possible to be defined or determined with tactics.

Ma.
27.07.2004, 10:37
But in fact pains were and before reception OK! Now my general or common status has improved. And pains became weak, such "tjanuchimi". Me it interested not absolutely: if mentsruatsii as those is not present, whence these pains? In fact sensations such, as peredmesjachnymi.

Soboleva L.I.
28.07.2004, 03:28
In spite of the fact that the bleeding is called menstrualnopodobnym, there is an amotio or a detachment endometrija, the uterus is reduced, the cervical channel reveals, t. e. The same mechanisms, but with other hormonal basis of an event are involved all.