PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I would like to consult at you in occasion of virus inf...

Anna
26.07.2004, 23:26
Good afternoon!
I would like to consult at you in occasion of virus infections. I am treated for some them them since October of the last year, but not all from them while are cured. If Could you, I would like to learn or find out your estimation of the treatment appointed or nominated to me. At me illness or disease was showed in October, there were very strong pains not that in a back, not that in the bottom of a stomach or belly, it was necessary even fast to cause. After that I did or made US, seryoznyh deviations or rejections have not been revealed, only small augmentation of the left ovary, and any liquid about it or him. After that I have gone to the gynecologist, to one of Moscow a sort. Houses. I have handed over analyses, at me have revealed a clamidiosis, mikoplazmos, ureaplazmos and gardnerelez. To me have appointed or nominated extensive enough course of treatment which we have passed or have taken place together with my the second polovinkoj. To us have appointed or nominated:
1. Nyxes T-of activin
2. Sumamed
3. Nistatinum
3. Vitamins
4. Suppositories with viferonom
To me in addition syringing by a solution of soda, a suppository with polizhinaksomi suppositories bifidumbakterin.
In nanchale January I have handed over the repeated analysis, have been again found out mikoplazmos, ureaplazmos and chlamydias. This time to me have appointed or nominated: vilprofen, vobenzim, Nistatinum, suppositories with terzhinanom and suppositories bifidumbakterin, and also atsiklovir.
In March I again handed over analyses, have come to light only mikoplazmos. Thus, at me any time was a strong itch in the field of a vagina and white allocation. It was days five, then all has passed or has taken place. I have handed over the analysis on chuvsvitelnost in antibiotics and any else, this time at me have revealed only a ureaplasma. The doctor me has calmed, and has told or said, that such it is possible or probable iz-for migrations of an infection. Also has appointed or nominated to me dalatsin (vaginalnyj a cream, three times to night) and bifidum bakterin which I now and accept. Besides at me again the itch and allocation (again days five) recently has repeated, and there were unpleasant, almost painful sensations during the sexual certificate or act (there was it those days when there was an itch, and now all like by way of and as always). Plus the doctor in me has found out small erroziju shejki uteruses but while it or her did not cauterize.
I now very much am am disturbed with so long treatment, is possible or probable so it and should be, but there can be I the doctor something misses, and you could recommend to me more effective method of treatment, in fact I the doctor does not specialize on treatment of such infections. To you I shall be very grateful for the answer. Still time in advance thanks.
Yours faithfully,
Anna. ptaxa_78@mail. ru

Svetlana
28.07.2004, 02:28
Prompt, what means antibiotikogramma mycoplasmas how she is dangerous?