PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My wife is pregnant, 5 month, at it or her a low hemoglobin (94), in to...

Dmitry
26.07.2004, 14:52
Hello. My wife is pregnant, 5 month, at it or her a low hemoglobin (94), in consultation have registered iron and Acidum folicum. Uvelichenna shchitovidka, went in 1 hospital there have written out the Potassium jodit 100, have told or said that suspicion on an anemia vsvjazi with the lowered hemoglobin. Have given a direction on delivery of a blood on serumal iron. The girl has read through in magazine Liza: my CHILD, that, tsetiruju:... On last researches, reception of ferriferous preparations of does not justify, but can render side effects on development of the child... Prompt how to act or arrive please. Zaranie many thanks, yours faithfully Dmitry.

Vita (Kiev)
27.07.2004, 23:41
I too drank ferriferous complexes from which I had a liquid black chair at pregnancy, and the hemoglobin did not raise or increase. Then to me have prompted, that to an organism nehvataet not only iron and Acidum folicum - it is necessary klmpleks Polyvitaminums, and in this case natural - on travkah. And I have tried or tasted Vitaballans 2000 (Vitamaks) on 8 9. Gave birth or travailled with a hemoglobin 120. Write kuvitamax@mail. ru