PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 34 weeks. The child is located by a head upwards. A backrest to the right...

Olga
27.07.2004, 06:15
Pregnancy of 34 weeks. The child is located by a head upwards. A backrest to the right side, lichikom to the left, t. e. With handles and legs or pinches it is kicked to the left.
I do or make exercises 15 minutes kolenno-ulnar position, and then 30 minutes edgewise. A question on what the side to me needs to lay, opinions miss. Also that else it is possible to make, that the kid has turned over, will be insulting at normally proceeding pregnancy to go on cesarean...

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.07.2004, 13:35
Now to lay on left to a side. What to do or make - I do not know, unfortunately. Tazovoe a presentation not the indication to cesarean section at the normal sizes of a fetus.

Katya
27.07.2004, 22:55
Olja, I not the doctor, but saw the program where it was told about the "present or true" pregnant woman at whom was tazovoe a presentation of the child. She went on sessions to igloterapevtu, and owing to it or this the child has turned in normal position. Unfortunately, I do not know, how much time and on what term she accepted sessions. And more to you has carried, that in Russia tazovoe a presentation - not the indication to cesarean. If you lived in Staffs or States (as I now), you, how much or as far as am known to me, have sent on cesarean. And in general - do not worry, the God will give, will still change.