PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. In September of the last year at me have revealed a clamidiosis + ureapl...

anna
26.07.2004, 16:11
The dear doctor. In September of the last year at me have revealed a clamidiosis + a ureaplasmosis.
When I was treated, the doctor have appointed or nominated the whole cycle:
Sumamed (1 gr.) (edinorazovo)
Macrofoams (on 3 tab in day of 5 days)
Ofloksin (on 2 tab day, 5 days)
Difljukan 150 mg (lumpsum)
TSikloferon (5 nyxes in a day)
Vaginalno:
Klion-D (10 candles)
Clotrimazolum
Dimexidum (1 item l on 0, 5 waters)

The repeated analysis (January 2002) has shown negative results.

Now recently (March) has handed over - have revealed a ureaplasmosis. The probability of reception of an infection repeatedly was, but whether there can be it disadvantages of carrying out of tests?
Whether it is necessary me to hand over the analysis repeatedly?
And what treatment to spend, if will reveal again? Whether It is possible to repeat a course described above?
Or it is possible to use a method - 1 gr. (or 2 gr?) summameda on an empty stomach? Whether there Will be it effective?

And when it will be possible to spend testing after treatment?

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.07.2004, 20:53
I would recommend not simply the analysis and crop for a ureaplasma - for example in Gabrichevskogo if she less than 10 in 4 that treatment is not required, tk the ureaplasma to concern to USLOVNOPATOGENNOJ to NORMAL FLORA VLAGALISHCHY and demands treatment only at presence of an inflammation. For treatment it is better to use other antibiotics and antiseptics + it is obligatory tsikloferon or dr. immunomoduljator