PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me here what question. Under the reference of the doctor of the beginning prinim...

Irina
26.07.2004, 02:34
Hello!
At me here what question. Under the reference of the doctor has started to accept ZHanin (before saw Diane-35 and Mersilon - but they to me have not gone or do not send - badly transferred or carried their and the doctor to me has cancelled them having replaced ZHaninom). I drink ZHanin 3 months. I transfer or carry it or him well, but at reception OK to the first month - 2 times, during reception of tablets - bleedings began: the first on 8 oh to a tablet. The second on 17 oh to a tablet. Under the reference of the doctor - at a strong bleeding a saw on 2 tablets ZHanina (on end) simultaneously - and in 3 days the bleeding passed or took place 3 days. On the second cycle of reception ZHanina - the bleeding has begun 1 time - on 11 oh to a tablet and I again drank 2 days on end (at sredne-a strong bleeding) on 2 tablets simultaneously and the bleeding has passed or has taken place. Now at me 3 cycle of reception. Up to 17 oh tablets - all was remarkable also I already was delighted, that the organism adapted. But the blood has again gone to this Saturday (on 17 oh to a tablet) - - not that that very strong (does not pour), but also not poor or scanty (not botched work). In general an average blood - it is necessary to insert a wad. I again began to drink on 2 tablets simultaneously (since Saturday). And here I already prinmaju on 2 tablets - 4 yj day, and a blood do not stop. Today at me last day reception to 3 her of pack ZHanina. I shall do or make Then 7 yj a break to which the menses should come. It will turn out, that at me the blood will go almost 1, 5 weeks. Me it accordingly disturbs and consequently at me such question: whether it is normal??? If it is normal, why the bleeding after reception 2 h tablets simultaneously during 4 h days does not stop - earlier it helped or assisted? And more - whether it is possible to begin a following course after 7 day time breaks? Addition: on a background of reception ZHanina I feel normally - only a breast nabuhaet and aches a bit a little and the bottom of a stomach or belly pulls, but I read, that in the first months it is normal.
In advance I shall be very grateful to you for the answer. I wait for it or him with impatience.

Irina
27.07.2004, 11:14
Zdrastvujte! Genikolog-the endocrinologist has appointed or nominated reception ZHanina or Diane-35 or Tri-mersi (it is necessary to something to choose). But in the instruction of all preparations it is specified, that change of mass of a body is possible or probable. And in what party or side? I and so pyshka, and it guard me... Whether grow stout from the given preparations?

Soboleva L.I.
27.07.2004, 19:16
Hello, Irina! In my opinion you should replace a preparation - ZHanin to you not so approaches or suits. Try to replace a preparation - for example, on Tri-mersi. This contraceptive, as well as others, can increase weight a little. Speech does not go about the big increase in weight, probably, on pair in kg.