PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Delay 10 days.... Before the cycle constantly changed.... t...

vlada
26.07.2004, 02:45
Delay 10 days.... Before the cycle constantly changed.... That 28, but more often monthly came for 35 days... The breast hurted or was ill;was sick... Also there were attributes... The last month saw postinor and monthly send or have come for 23 day, and here already 43 day of a cycle... And monthly all is not present... Has made already 2 tests... All negative... Within a year has grown thin for 15 kg. And last two weeks postojanoo was in a strain.. Also I go in for sports, I squat with a bar in weight of 20 kg.. (can be connected with it or this) neznaju terribly I worry, I wait for these or thus monthly... Attributes any... Even the breast does not hurt... Tell or say from sports, or from postinora can be such.. And whether the breast always should hurt or be ill;be sick... And still always noticed... That before monthly. .uzhasno hoch is.. And here appetite absolutely was gone.. Simply I force myself is... That with me... Really pregnancy... Also can show tests wrong result... It is So much at once many questions... Excuse.. . Simply I very strongly experience

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.07.2004, 18:14
Reception postinora and very active playing sports can lead to disturbance of a cycle, but considering the changed reaction of mammary glands (in general in norm or rate mammary glands before a menses should not hurt or be ill;be sick), from sutstvie appetite it is desirable to see a doctor, because pregnancy (tests often are mistaken aside absence of this or it) is possible or probable