PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna! Was kolpsk. + sh. M. In words was skaza...

Tatyana
27.07.2004, 08:51
Dear Alla Mihajlovna! Was kolpsk. + sh. M. In words was skazano-a precancer. Then has made kon. A biopsy and a currettage of a uterus, have told or said, what is it it is necessary for for acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis. Today on ph. to me have left the report,
That it is necessary to come on an occurring to the doctor, after kotorj I nothing should eat 4 hours. I in a shock! The son on a trip. He is my translator. I live
Here it is temporary. I do not know what to do or make? t. To. Obvious attributes of a cancer at me was not. The doctor has told or said, that swelled up is not present, organs pure or clean, only in one place small inspissation on sh. Uteruses. WHAT can do or make with me further? On a paper I did not see the Diagnosis, waited for results of operation. Excuse for discrepancies of a statement.

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.07.2004, 17:29
I think, that it is necessary to wait the son, and with it or him to visit or attend the doctor, to find out results of researches and then - only then! Something to do or make.