PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! After sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 2 weeks, but krovjanistye allocation from...

Nata
27.07.2004, 06:09
The dear doctor! After sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 2 weeks, but krovjanistye allocation from the uterus, gradually decreasing, have again amplified. Labors have passed or have taken place without complications, stimulation was not applied, the child on thoracal feeding. Normally but whether it? Whether exercises on a prelum abdominale could affect or influence it?

Elena
27.07.2004, 15:08
At me after sorts or labors krovjanitstye allocation were weeks 5 precisely. And here about a prelum abdominale it began seems to me that you enough early to be engaged in it or this, I certainly not the doctor, but after sorts or labors me (I live in Spain) have directed on fiziolechenie, for strengthening the muscles supporting or maintaining a uterus, for prophylaxis of such diseases as a prolapse of the uterus, an incontience wet, neuderzhanie gazov-at me anything similar was not, but the doctor has told or said, that now in Spain all parturient women should pass or take place this course, that in the further there would be no problems. All speaks simply these muscles tested kalasalnoe pressure during pregnancy and sorts or labors especially and naturally for an organism it is stress, and exercises on a prelum abdominale you again taki influence these muscles which and without that are weakened or easied. To me have told or said what to be engaged uprazhnenimi it is possible only in 3 months after sorts or labors, and if nurse in general to wait a little.
I do not know it can in Moscow now too is, and can and was always.