PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Alla Mihajlovna. I had a clamidiosis twice. After US to me a post...

Lena 19
26.07.2004, 23:02
Hello, Alla Mihajlovna. I had a clamidiosis twice. Whether after US to me have diagnosed " Adherent or Adhesive process in a small basin " .skazhite, please, curably it and what probability of sterility or barrenness. Very much I ask you to respond!

Oshchepkova S.R.
27.07.2004, 14:27
If uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable, their hormonal function is not broken or disturbed, the clamidiosis is really cured, problems should not be.
To treatment of adherent or adhesive process apply
: Resorptional therapy (FIBS, an aloe, Lydasum, suppositories with Ichthyolum...) and a physiotherapy (the therapeutic laser, an electrophoresis with Zincum, radon baths...) + it is possible balneoterapiju. It is possible to achieve decrease of painful sensations and decrease of solderings. If there is no effect from treatment and soldering rasping the laparoscopy (then it is possible to check up permeability of pipes) is recommended. Permeability mat. Pipes it is possible to check up, having made a hysterosalpingography.