PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 28 years, the first pregnancy one week ago has come to the end with an abortion on term...

Katerina
26.07.2004, 12:24
To me of 28 years, the first pregnancy one week ago has come to the end with an abortion on term of 6 weeks. Up to pregnancy results of the analysis on TSMV: IgM-not vyjavl., IgG-1 : 1600; VPG 1, 2: IgM-otr., IgG-will put., k-0, 5, k-0, 4. It is found out miko and ureaplasmas. As the myoma peresheechnogo a department of a uterus is found out. The gynecologist approved or confirmed, that the found out infections of pregnancy and do not threaten health. A question:
1) whether the above-stated infections could lead to an abortion and how much or as far as they in general are hazardous to health, can treatment is required?
2) whether It is shown treatment of a hysteromyoma with use djufljukana at a mastopathy, in fact it is a hormonal preparation?
Very much it would be desirable to have the child help or assist please!

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.07.2004, 13:38
1 vysheuazannye infektsi could cause an abortion, therefore it is recommended to treat their and half a year to abstain from pregnancy.
2. For treatment of a hysteromyoma I would not recommend djufaston at a mastopathy - at me is even sobstvenyj negative experience of application of this preparation at a pathology of mammary glands, it is better synthetic Progestinums - Norcolutum, linestrenol, or antagonists of Gonadotropinums - buselerin, zoladeks.