PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Share, please, experience who accepted ZHanin. What happen negative...

Evgenie
21.07.2004, 23:22
Share, please, experience who accepted ZHanin. What negative consequences happen? And good? Very important! Thanks.

Darya
24.07.2004, 22:49
I drink zhanin 2 year, the doctor has registered these tablets after from trimersi at me the cyst of a yellow body was formed, the doctor has told or said " These tablets (zhanin) just for high and thin (though I in a normal body) ". Any by-effects nebylo except for an increase in weight (about 7 kg) though it could occur or happen in consequence or investigation of that that I have stopped to smoke and 4 months did not work, and its or hers with the husband to have a rest. But has now put into itself a diet and result on the face!!! One more BUT - ZHanin constantly adds in the price and already costs or stands 370 - 380 r!!!

Darya
27.07.2004, 12:14
And still!!!! From ZHanina at me the perfect status of a skin, is especially appreciable on the face of any pryshchika any ecdysises or superfluous fat content!!!