PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, what nibud the international stamps of tests on beremenn...

Vick
25.07.2004, 16:34
Prompt, please, what nibud the international stamps of tests for pregnancy? I wish to make the test for everyone slujaaj, but I now am not in Russia. And also consult - whether it is necessary to worry in general in my case - there was not protected certificate or act approximately one month ago, but I have accepted postinor, 2 tablets as are necessary under the instruction, in the beginning of the last month have passed or have taken place monthly, approximately in a week after that. And now the delay 2 days, disturbs me, that there are no usual attributes which happen before offensive or approach monthly. Before recently all was regular. Whether exist still what or ways opredeleija bremennosti except for tests and measurement of basal temperature. Thanks

Soboleva L.I.
27.07.2004, 03:12
Hello! The Probability of pregnancy in your case is small, and here disturbances of a cycle after reception postinora - not a rarity. The most reliable method of diagnostics of pregnancy is US - it is possible to define or determine not only presence of pregnancy, but also some diseases. As to tests on early terms they are very unreliable.

JUlja
27.07.2004, 10:34
postinor often forces down tsikl-after it or him it is not recommended beremenit half a year, t. To. The habitual rhythm of an organism, malovekrrojatna pregnancy is broken. I kak-that prijanala postinor, and it's OK was, without pregnancy....