PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 38 years. 16 days ago to me have removed an electroknife sites di...

Elena
26.07.2004, 12:20
Hello! To me of 38 years. 16 days ago to me have removed an electroknife sites of a dysplasia 2 j and 3 j degrees. Have appointed or nominated suppositories with kip-an interferon (10) with Methyluracilum (10), then with sea-buckthorn berries (10 times). Procedure have spent for 4 days before monthly. Have warned, that day 3 there will be a blood. But it proceeds 6 days (menses) + 7 days of brown color. Very morbid oporozhnenie an intestine. Whether it is normal? Besides I am afraid, that suppositories with Methyluracilum and sea-buckthorn berries can stimulate body height or a degeneration of cancer cells. If it so than them to replace? Simply I do not know what to do or make, the doctor on the sick-list, time goes. Yes, and more, whether prompt, please, it is possible to be syringed, for example a camomile? Yours faithfully. Elena

Malanova T.B.
27.07.2004, 10:24
The basic for you the complaint - morbid oporozhnenie an intestine - it or this should not be. Address there, where to you did or made (to managing by consultation) as at you, - visible, the complicated current of the postoperative period.