PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond, please, me have directed on a hysteroscopy with suspicions on a floor...

Tatyana
25.07.2004, 17:34
Respond, please, me have directed on a hysteroscopy with suspicions on polyps in a uterus. Whether I can receive all over again the diagnosis and go then on a currettage? Or it or him spend always at once? Very much I ASK you to respond (I am afraid surgical vmeshatelsva and in a week after a hysteroscopy should depart to Greece, whether there can be complications at the healthy person?)

child
27.07.2004, 09:48
The matter is that up to a hysteroscopy the diagnosis "polyp" is presumable and proves to be true at a currettage. As a rule, after a currettage week at least should be spent in a hospital (prick antibiotics, do or make a physiotherapy, etc.) It is done or made for the prevention or warning of an endometritis which is complication (to put it mildly, a unpleasant and morbid piece). Therefore carry vovremeni a currettage and Greece is better, it is not known, how will be led with your organism in reply to an intervention.