PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor consult please and tell or say that to me to do or make. I n...

Tatyana
26.07.2004, 08:54
The dear doctor consult please and tell or say that to me to do or make. I have started to accept Marvelon, now the first packing approaches or suits to the extremity or end, but during all reception at me are observed small bloody allocation, that is it turns out, that monthly as though did not come to an end. In this connection it occurs or happens? Whether it is necessary to me to address to the doctor or to stop reception of tablets? One more problem that couple of days back I on imprudence have passed or missed reception of one tablet. Accepted as usually Further. How it can affect or influence all? And how to me further them to accept? (if nevertheless to accept) Thankful in advance.

Soboleva L.I.
27.07.2004, 08:04
Hello! Your organism simply gets used to a contraceptive. Certainly, allocation could amplify iz-for the miss or passing of tablets. Through 7 dnevnyj a break begin new packing a preparation and the first 7 days still additional preservation is desirable.