PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me did or made gemostaziogrammu and in the analysis have written VA-positively. What is it...

Valentine
23.07.2004, 21:59
To me did or made gemostaziogrammu and in the analysis have written VA-positively. What does it mean? At me the diagnosis - chronic nevynashivanie.

Maljarskaja M.M.
24.07.2004, 19:29
EZHto can cause nevynashivanija. Lupoid anticoagulant, an attribute of an autoimmune pathology (education of antibodies to own tissues, including not giving to bear or take out pregnancy). VA can obnaruzhitsja it is casual, for example, on a background of a chronic infection. Then it is necessary lechit an infection, and he will leave itself. And it can be constant, being an attribute antifosfolipidnogo sindromaju It is the immune pathology demanding gomronalnogo elchenija (Methypredum).

Valentine
26.07.2004, 09:13
Thanks, for the answer. Tell or say, and markers autoimunnyh processes, can bring greater or big clearness in result of occurrence positive VA?

Maljarskaja M.M.
27.07.2004, 07:13
Antibodies to fosfolipidam? Yes. But irrespective of their level, algorithm stanadratnyj - revealing and treatment of infections and Methypredum.