PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much or As far as often it is possible to do or make US at pregnancy, at me 9 week, on 5...

Sofia
22.07.2004, 22:52
How much or As far as often it is possible to do or make US at pregnancy, at me 9 week, on 5 was threat of an abortion, now nothing disturbs, but it would be desirable to check up

Elena
23.07.2004, 01:56
On how much I know it is necessary to do or make US three times: 13 14 ned 18 20 ned 28 30 ned

Masha
24.07.2004, 18:03
About what neobhodimosi speech? Still nobody has proved absoluteness of harmlessness of influence on an organism maeri and a fetus this most notorious US... So it is better, if you will manage in general US.

AleKo
25.07.2004, 17:09
To my girlfriend when she laid on conservation in occasion of revealed shejki, did or made every DAY during 2 h weeks. But it was medical necessity. I do not think, what is it it is useful, but the baby has held on till 40 weeks, was born, and as this all on it or him will be reflected - one God knows. If nothing disturbs - do not tempt destiny.

olja
27.07.2004, 04:45
Without uzi in case of threat to not manage. Try to separate from sharp vyskazyany. In your case it is necessary to make uzi between 16 and 20 weeks. To estimate or appreciate a tonus, a status of a placenta, to listen to heart of the kid. Earlier to do or make there is no sense if you do not test a dyscomfort. Success.