PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, girls! Help or assist pozhajlusta advice or council, pregnancy of 6 7 weeks...

Svetlana
24.07.2004, 20:32
Zdrastvujte, girls! Help or assist pozhajlusta advice or council, pregnancy of 6 7 weeks (the doctor has established or installed) but BT temperature constantly menjaeetsja that derzhetsja 36, 9 36, 8, happens even 36, 7, I am usual I measure rate in the morning. In 7 00, but happens I shall wake up early in 3 00 4 00 and I measure, she below. What is it can mean, very much I look forward to hearing

The doctor
25.07.2004, 14:58
The temperature can be and below 37 degrees at pregnancy provided that in the first phase of a cycle she was below 36, 6 and there are no displays of threat of discontinuing (abdominal pains, krovjanistyh vydeleny). Than earlier you measure temperature - that she below is normally. But it is better pomerjat after usual (in 8, 9, 10 mornings) and to correct so: each hour temperature raises or increases on the average on 1 degree. (and it is even better to establish or install the dependence: to choose one morning and pomerjat each hour even 3 times). I shall repeat: if there are no attributes of threat - in measurements of temperature do not take a great interest or be not fond. If is - find out the reason.

child
27.07.2004, 03:28
Big to YOU thanks, you have calmed me, fie fie threat is not present.