PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. One year ago at me have found a polyp, and my "eternal" errozija has disappeared...

Alla
26.07.2004, 19:59
Hello. One year ago at me have found a polyp, and my "eternal" errozija has disappeared in a unknown direction...
Has addressed to the doctor from for monthly which came, as " on hours ", exactly two once a month, for 19 day and on 29.
To me have explained it nalichiim a polyp. One friend has cured some polyps (for three years) a camomile.
Very strongly concentrated nastoem sprintsivalas also accepted in inside.
The doctor has told or said, that such does not happen.
To me have offered udolit it or him directly in poliklinniki if the US will show, that inside of a uterus all is pure or clean.
I have followed the lead of the friend and I am flied or treated by a camomile. "Superfluous" bleedings have stopped.
1. With what svjazanno transformation errozii in a polyp?
2. What will be, if not udoljat a polyp?
3. Whether it is possible to cure a polyp (not small) a camomile?
4. Whether it is normal udolenie polyps in regional poliklinnike, or it is better to lay down in hospital??
5. How it occurs or happens? (on time, obezbolevanie)
6. Whether necessarily hormonal treatment after udolenija a polyp? And how much or as far as it is harmful?

Zaranie thanks.

Malanova T.B.
27.07.2004, 02:50
Treatment by a camomile - amateur performance. TO DELETE polyps it is necessary only at presence small operational, and not only a polyp of the cervical channel but also to do or make a currettage of a cavity of the uterus as the leg or pinch of a polyp can start with a uterus. In the subsequent, after reception of result of histological research, it is necessary to follow a policy of antibacterial therapy. Hormonal therapy is not obligatory.