PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning, dear sirs! My daughter of 19 years. Some years the first de...

Elena
25.07.2004, 09:11
Good morning, dear sirs! My daughter of 19 years. Some years the first day monthly at it or her are accompanied by strong pains. We addressed to doctors, US has shown a hypoplasia of a uterus, but only in the summer of 2002 have directed on the analysis of a blood on an endometriosis. The analysis has shown presence of an endometriosis in small forms. Have written out Djufaston within 3 months. The daughter accepted a preparation on a regular basis, pains have disappeared. One of these days have handed over repeatedly a blood on the analysis, result - small forms of an endometriosis, suspicion on a myoma. Now to her have written out Novinet within 6 months. I am am disturbed with application of a hormonal preparation at such age. Whether negatively hormones will affect or influence a growing organism. I never applied similar preparations, but heard much, that they result or bring to uncontrollable augmentation of weight. How much or As far as application of such preparations is proved? In what consequences for an organism will result or bring use Novineta? What it is possible to make to reduce negative influence of a medicine to a minimum? Why has not helped or assisted Djufaston, and whether there are guarantees, what Novinet will help or assist, instead of will do much harm?

Soboleva L.I.
27.07.2004, 01:29
Reception of an oral contraceptive at such age vpole priemlimo. Novinet - very much nizkodozirovannyj a preparation, having contraceptive an effect. He also adjusts or regulates a menstrual cycle, helps or assists at PMS. As the dose of hormones in a preparation is small, he should not affect or have an effect strongly not weight. I think, that application of this preparation in this situation quite obosnovanno and will bring more advantage or benefit, rather than harm.