PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Alla Mihajlovna! At me 23 weeks of pregnancy. At m...

Olga
26.07.2004, 17:46
Hello, dear Alla Mihajlovna! At me 23 weeks of pregnancy. At me the raised or increased tonus of a uterus. Before has laid down on conservation in a maternity home, the child very much often moved. Now I feel it or him much less often and only when I shall lay down on a back and I shall put arms or hand on a stomach or belly. The doctor of palpitation does not hear, but speaks what is it normally, that it happens is well audible after 26 weeks. 1. Whether tell or say, please, the tonus of a uterus influences movement of the child kak-that? Now the uterus at me strains seldom. Can be and the child became quieter or can to him, on the contrary, badly? 2. Whether it is necessary to me to worry iz-what the doctor does not hear palpitation?

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.07.2004, 01:23
More often at a hypertonus and a hypoxia the child to move more activly. On this parameter like better. But palpitation needs to be checked up either on US, or on priborchike the Kid