PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! On the sea began to disturb urinary (frequent morbid mo...

Cooking
25.07.2004, 07:57
Hello, the doctor! On the sea began to disturb urinary (frequent urodynias), has arrived home and has started to hurt or be ill;be sick still and a back. Today has handed over analyses, has made uzi-an inflammation of kidneys, the doctor has registered koloto Cefazolinum with novokoinom and to accept nolitsin, and I accept logest, whether will lower these preparations efficiency logesta, in fact Cefazolinum an antibiotic? And if yes, whether that to stop to drink for the period of treatment logest or to use in addition condoms? And how long (duration of treatment 10 dn.)? And more, the doctor, tell or say, than could be cause or call a cystitis on the sea? Years or summer cool douche, sitting in the sea, dirty water in the sea or, can, frequent employment or occupations by love (on rest I was with the liked person:), I am simple gde-that read, that the penis often happens a source of an infection though I pkren is clean and has no dr. partnyorsh.

Malanova T.B.
27.07.2004, 00:08
1. Will lower. 2. In addition use a condom prior to the beginning acherednogo a cycle. 3. The reasons for a cystitis much, there can be each of listed by you.