PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me such problem: 12 okt. I have accepted last tab. ZHani...

Margarita
26.07.2004, 14:04
Hello. At me such problem: 12 okt. I have accepted last tab. ZHanin. With 13 on 26 inclusive did not eat them. 15 has begun menstr. 20 has begun a new pack. In the morning 29 was the sexual certificate or act, and in the evening (I accept tabl in 22 00) I have forgotten to eat tab. And only tonight 30 have recollected it or this and have certainly eaten it or her. What probability, what I have become pregnant?
What to do or make further? Whether How to learn or find out there has come or stepped pregnancy or not? If methods of an abortion on absolutely early term? The probability of that is how much possible or probable that I have put on weight 5.5 kg. For last 2 months iz-what I 2 months ago the beginning to accept ZHanin?

Soboleva L.I.
26.07.2004, 23:18
Hello! If delay with reception of a tablet has made more than 12 hours the certain risk of pregnancy appears. Continue to accept tablets, and in the extremity or end of a cycle make US. Further tactics - depending on results of inspection. The increase in weight on a background of reception OK is possible or probable.