PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Very much I ask you to give me advice or council in occasion of medicines, pr...

Mary
26.07.2004, 07:28
Hello, the doctor! Very much I ask you to give me advice or council in occasion of the medicines, registered to me the doctor. My husband, having read through instructions on application has doubted that they can help or assist me. Shortly about the problems: I year married, but we have wanted the child only several months ago. One month ago I have decided to be checked up on microbes in a blood and have handed over analyses on herpes, toksoplazmu, brutseloz, a listerosis and tsitomegalavirus. All is pure or clean, except for chronic toksoplazmy - norm or rate 32, and at me - 62, 8. Has decided to cure up to pregnancy. The doctor has registered nyxes 1, With both medicines ROKSIBEL and Polyvitaminums GINTON. (And also Nistatinum, sulfamitoksin and ginotranovye suppositories (in the morning, in the evening). That advise me. Monthly have already ended also I already I wish to begin treatment. Please help or assist.

vrach
26.07.2004, 22:22
o kakom analise idet rech - chto povusheno - IgG ili IgM na toksoplasmy? esli IgG - horosho, lechit ne nado, eto znachit vy perenesli toxoplasmu. Esli IgM - drugoe delo.