PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 5, 5 weeks of pregnancy. In the bottom of a stomach or belly I feel nagging pains, not siln...

Elena
25.07.2004, 10:01
At me 5, 5 weeks of pregnancy. In the bottom of a stomach or belly I feel nagging pains, not strong and not frequent, but periodic. On US have put a saddle-like uterus. Whether it is dangerous and what to do or make with pains? Thanks.

Irina
26.07.2004, 00:29
On this term the doctor has registered No-shpu, 2 weeks were ill and has passed or has taken place. To me the doctor spoke, what is it threat of an abortion, very frequent phenomenon.

Belief
26.07.2004, 15:04
Approximately on this term itself laid in hospital with threat. Doctors write out no-shpu (about 6 tablets in day are possible). Also suppositories with a papaverine 2 times a day. I still drank vitamin E (1 kap. 2 time). Also pains can arise and iz-that the uterus is stretched or dragged out and presses on organs. Still I wish to ask, whether there are at you solderings in a small basin? It now very much raspostraneno at women. If is, they also can give such nagging pains. Try to have a rest more. To us still doctors in hospital recommended to drink Leonurus or Valeriana, but lushe Leonurus (grass). The matter is that if you are nervous or simply even slightly experience (that however naturally) it results or brings a uterus in a tonus. But voobshche-that is better to descend or go to the doctor, and better on US. To you at once will tell or say, whether there is a threat of an abortion. About a saddle-like uterus, at me the same situation. No trouble in it or this is not present, believe. At me 22 weeks and that's all right (tfu-fie). I wish you and the kid of health.

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.07.2004, 19:24
Developmental anomalies of a uterus (in particular - a saddle-like uterus) can cause nevynashivanija. If you are interested in pregnancy I recommend obsudi with the attending physician purpose or appointment spazmolitikov, tk to a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly an attribute of threat of an abortion