PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, who knows or simply share experience. 1) It is possible l...

Face
24.07.2004, 22:10
Prompt, please, who knows or simply share experience.
1) whether It is possible for the pregnant woman to go on vyskoih heels? And if it is possible, up to what term? While most it becomes inconvenient? And whether it can kak-to affect or influence that pregnancy? While there is 8 a week.
2) whether Dangerously to sit at a computer for 7 hours per day? Considering, what at me the modern flat liquid crystal screen and how our programmers have told or said, he is absolutely harmless?

masha
25.07.2004, 04:43
1. Heels during pregnancy are not forbidden, but also not recommended especially on late term (after 30.). The explanation idle time - a load on a backbone increases in times during vynashivanija the kid, heels add still an additional load, with body height of a tummy the centre of gravity also is gradually displaced. From own experience I shall tell or say, that for certain you will feel that moment when a heel cease to be your friends. 2. Concerning a computer, here there is a mass of absolutely opposite opinions, the mass of the information was published, researches were carried out, but and has not been proved anything certain. Optjat from sovego experience I shall tell or say, that spent behind a computer at office of 8 hours daily all 9 months (has left in the decree 2 weeks prior to sorts or labors), all was normal. Do or make frequent breaks, whenever possible shirk on fresh air 5 10 minutes some times in day, t. To. The constant finding in position sitting also is not recommended to you. Success.

Marina
26.07.2004, 17:45
I went on heels (6 8 sm) up to 9 go month - it's OK, and the doctor nothing spoke against. And here on 9 ohm it became inconvenient month - the back so and 2 hours could not take a walk, but a small heel - 2 sm very quickly got tired - recommend to wear nevertheless. And ZHK-monitors really are not harmful, they do not give radiation, so a unique problem, it is an inactive way of life, that negatively influences pregnancy. Walk More and do not sit up in one polozheniii near the monitor.