PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor help or assist. A ureaplasma?

Jury
26.07.2004, 12:54
Hello. Help or assist to understand please.
Two months ago has visited or attended the gynecologist with the complaint to allocation with a unpleasant smell. Have taken a smear have defined or determined a dysbacteriosis. Have registered terzhinan have sent home. Has passed or has taken place a course from six candles it became better but before a menses (days for five) the wild itch a burning sensation reddening and allocation of steel not yellow as has begun earlier and brown excuse for details. After the termination or ending of a menses has come to the gynecologist. A smear and PTSR. The smear has shown again dizbakterioz. Have written out Klionum d and a tablet I do not remember what. Result PTSR in a week. It was treated Klionum d. Signs izchezli. PTSR has shown a ureaplasma. Have written out a heap of medicines but money for them there was no also I have postponed treatment then on a site riamm.ru have read through that the ureaplasma has no clinical value or meaning;importance in gynecology and did not begin to be treated at all. As all became normal also disturbed nothing. Before a following menses all has repeated. It is a ureaplasma? To me to be treated with the written out medicines?
The sexual partner one, infection with other infections is excluded.
At the partner reddening and white scurf under a prepuce. Neither the itch nor a burning sensation do not disturb (from its or his words).
Not so long ago handed over the analysis from an intestine - a dysbacteriosis and a thrush. It was not treated.

PS: the Separate question how to remove or take off an itch or to facilitate a status at retsedivah.

evromedprestizh
26.07.2004, 13:13
I recommend treatment of a ureaplasmosis together with the partner (it is possible to pick up cheap enough preparations and not less effective). I recommend to spend also the expanded colposcopy and more podrodnoe inspection on virus infections as virus infections are the frequent reason of a dysbacteriosis as an intestine, and vaginas. Treatment should be complex as at the gastroenterologist, and the gynecologist.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Jury
26.07.2004, 16:30
Thanks for the answer. But it is not absolutely clear for what to catch first of all. I.e. all over again to be treated from a ureaplasmosis then to hand over the analysis on virus infections then to run to the gastroenterologist. If they it not so conveniently and to find two in different clinics one I think not probably. What is the expanded colposcopy?

Nevertheless do not prompt as to reduce a boring and an itch? (now monthly and treatment I think to begin after their termination or ending).