PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Did or made more year back laparoscopy, t. To at obsle...

The anonym
24.07.2004, 15:09
Hello the doctor! Did or made more year back laparoscopy, t. To at inspection the doctor has revealed an obstruction of both pipes. Solderings were 4 degrees, the endometriosis is not present. After a laparoscopy has passed or has taken place the treatment appointed or nominated by the doctor. Handed over analyses on all to an infection (there was only a mycoplasmosis) it was treated. Measured bazaltnuju temperature of 10 months, the temperature rises almost in the extremity or end of a cycle for 20 21 day, but often not up to 37. A cycle at me regular 29 30 days. Did or made some times Uzi, a yellow body find out, but not in the put terms. The doctor has told or said, that the ootid does not grow ripe. It is necessary to stimulate, but we have changed a residence (druaja the country) can advise to accept what preparations for stimulation or there are any products, that I could accept in house conditions conditions. Or it is necessary to hand over the test for hormones. To me 31 year. Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. Yours faithfully Tatyana.

Malanova T.B.
26.07.2004, 16:27
Independently stimulations are not spent. It is necessary to do or make hormonal inspection.