PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please, whether probably to define or determine by means of...

Elena.
23.07.2004, 02:21
Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please, whether probably to define or determine by means of US presence of pregnancy on 2-3 to week after the sexual certificate or act if the sexual certificate or act was during monthly, and all attributes to this term specify what I am pregnant? Thanks.

Oksana
23.07.2004, 12:58
At me have defined or determined pregnancy on 4 j to week from date of conception. To become pregnant during monthly it is possible only at a short menstrual cycle.

Elena.
25.07.2004, 00:34
Oksana, and on 4 have defined or determined, because have addressed so late or earlier could not? A cycle at me not short, but those monthly were owing to reception postinora, therefore the probability nevertheless is. I wish to make US and to define or determine all as soon as possible but when it is possible???!!

Oksana
26.07.2004, 16:06
Looking at what apparatus. At my friend of US has defined or determined pregnancy for 2 weeks, she went to any dear or expensive clinic. I in every possible way denied pregnancy, therefore so have late gone. Well and in district clinics of US can define or determine pregnancy of weeks with 5 6 (on antediluvial apparatus).