PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist advice or council to me, please!! At me undesirable perva...

Aloiza
24.07.2004, 15:03
Hello! Help or assist advice or council to me, please!! At me undesirable first pregnancy of 6 weeks. Also there was before voprosom-an abortion or to give birth or travail? At me negative rezus-the factor, at muzha-positive. To both of us for 26 years, are financially badly provided, both beginning or starting young experts. My mother for - to give birth or travail, the husband protiv-abortion. I am afraid iz-for negative rezus-of the factor to not bear or not take out normally second pregnancy, I am afraid of complications, sterilities or barrennesses, teratisms. What can you advise me? Please, respond me...

Natalia
25.07.2004, 20:07
Kogda-nibud you, probably, become well provided experts, and the child can not turn out any more. Not such at you the bad situation to kill the child.

child
26.07.2004, 14:03
To advise difficultly, But.. To me 35, I the deputy Chairman of board of bank, studied in Japan, financially I do not presume to myself only the plane, the perfect husband. Both very much we want the child, and all is not present it or him. And in 27 years I have made miniabort, and without any visible complications. Here also think, that for you it is more important - career or family. In fact in a life at all different priorities.