PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I write in occasion of my mum. To her 44 years. Recently doctors postav...

Natalia
22.07.2004, 21:01
Hello!
I write in occasion of my mum. To her 44 years. Recently doctors have diagnosed endometrioznaja a cyst on the right ovary and a hysteromyoma. It or her disturb very morbid plentiful monthly. She thought, that it is possible to use the laser and through 4 punctures to evaporate slime from an ovary, but the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to do or make strip operation, he will exsect endometrii from the right ovary, with left, from a rectum and will remove to her shchejku uteruses, t. To. She at it or her is hypertrophied, and then will sew up and will plant or put on hormones. Whether she has asked it or him is possible to do without of operation because when at it or her will stop monthly also the myoma can resolve by itself and there is a probability of disappearance or eradication and a cyst. He has told or said, that is possible, but does not guarantee effect against treatment. Has told or said to her within 3 months to accept hormonal tablets Danazol or others with the same effect. Whether he suggests to achieve a stopping monthly and then again to make uzi and will look or see there will be an effect if will not be there is only an operation.
My questions such:
1. Mum boitsja to drink hormonal tablets, does not wish to interfere with natural processes of the organism. Whether it is harmful? Or it is necessity? Whether it is possible or probable, what she will type or collect weight?
2. How operation is dangerous?
3. Whether it is necessary to do or make urgently operation or this business can wait?
4. Than the tightening of illness or disease or nelechenie it or her in general is dangerous?

Soboleva L.I.
23.07.2004, 20:23
1. In this case hormonal tablets will help or assist her, instead of to harm. The hormonetherapy will be useful to her. I do not think, that your mum is threatened with appreciable addition of mass of a body.
2. Any operation carries in itself risk. If she will be planned the risk is reduced to a possible or probable minimum. 3. I think, that emergency indications for operation at present are not present, but operation will be better for making in the near future. 4. Augmentation of duration, duration of a menses, the big loss of blood and development of an anemia, intensifying of pains. If a myoma of greater or big sizes depending on its or her form other complications are possible or probable also.

The anonym
24.07.2004, 19:45
In this case all depends on localization of the site, the sizes of a cyst and a clinical picture of disease! And when will stop to menstruate the woman to tell or say very difficultly especially at presence of a myoma matki-that already speaks about excess of hormones!

Katya At.
26.07.2004, 09:48
At me the first time such plentiful and morbid monthly! That to me to do or make for God's sake prompt!