PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Dear Tatyana Borisovna. The answer from evrome has already been given to me...

Lily.
24.07.2004, 04:58
Hello. Dear Tatyana Borisovna. The answer from evromedprestizha, but nesovsem for me clear has already been given to me. It is very important to me to know your opinion. 1. Tell or say, please, that it is possible to accept from painful sensations after mini-abortion? 1. Whether reception Smazmalgona or Tempalgina is possible or probable? 2. Before abortion to me injections of Gentamycin have been registered, abortion was on October, 8th, today I shall do or make still a nyxis, all it has turned out 5 days. 2. Whether it is enough of it or this or nyxes are necessary still?
2b. What else it is possible to apply tablets, except for Lineksa, to normalization of a microflora of an intestine (-is cheaper), after injections?
Yours faithfully, thanks.

Malanova T.B.
26.07.2004, 09:36
1. At correctly made mini-abortion no pains demanding anesthesia, SHOULD be!!! 2. For specification of the reason of pains it is necessary to make control US. 3. It was possible to manage and tabletirovannymi antibiotics, however treatment to you is painted incomplete. 4. Instead of Lineksa it is possible to use any Russian laktopreparaty which it is a lot of in a drugstore. 5. After control US, specification of a situation, it is desirable to follow a policy of a physiotherapy.