PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It would be desirable to hear authoritative opinion in occasion of mine probl...

Gulya
26.07.2004, 06:31
Hello! It would be desirable to hear authoritative opinion in occasion of my problem: after US and bakposeva a smear the doctor has put diagnoz-a chronic inflammation of appendages. Has appointed or nominated local treatment: sanirovanie and suppositories polizhinaks, speaks, that is necessary to be treated in addition with antibiotics, however, a problem that I am feeding mum of the nine-monthly child, and many preparations protivopakazany at a lactemia. What antibiotics can be accepted in my case, considering, that at me ustoichovost on erotromitsin, a doxycycline, a polymyxin. It is grateful for the help.

Malanova T.B.
26.07.2004, 09:26
1. On the basis of US and a tank. Crop such diagnosis is unauthorized. 2. If nevertheless have put chronic inflammatory process antibiotics to drink not necessarily. It is better to apply a physiotherapy. 3. If you do not have complaints, in general now to be treated it is not necessary.