PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such question: on 21 week to me have appointed or nominated suppositories...

alena
25.07.2004, 04:41
Hello, the doctor! At me such question: on 21 week to me have appointed or nominated suppositories betadin (for treatment ureplazmy), and in anatatsii it is specified that is not recommended about 3 months.
Ureplazma at me it is not shown in any way, whether it is necessary for these or it;this vobshche it is treated (and how much or as far as I understand for treatment of such infection all the same antibiotics are necessary.) whether rights my doctor in zh/to? And more: to the husband Tinidazolum, this what that old harmful medicine is registered - vobshchem we doubt of correctness of the appointed or nominated treatment. Please, prompt.

Soboleva L.I.
26.07.2004, 09:16
Hello! To treat a ureaplasmosis it is necessary, but in my opinion it is possible to use more modern and effective preparations. And Betadin really it is not recommended with 3 month. Probably, it will be better to address to other doctor.