PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 5 weeks (from monthly). Pains (not strong, sensation of a strain)...

Alain
23.07.2004, 01:00
Pregnancy of 5 weeks (from monthly). Pains (not strong, sensation of a strain) in an inguen. From the left party or side is stronger - painfully to lift a leg or foot. What does it mean?

Elvy
24.07.2004, 15:49
If this pain not strong which is present almost constantly most likely no trouble, it simply grows a uterus.
But I shall not incur the responsibility, and I shall not approve or confirm, that it is not necessary to pay to this attention. At least, I on this term down to 12 j weeks had a constant feeling of gravity, nojushchaja a pain, a pain in a sacrum which amplified at the certain movements. I have gone to the doctor which has sent me on a day time hospital. There I have passed or have taken place course of treatment (Platyphyllinum, no-shpa, it is yet known, whether so it is safe for the child) which nothing has helped or assisted me. The pain has passed or has taken place already then, and itself has passed or has taken place. For myself I have solved, that is better to eat, to not be nervous, get enough sleep well, all is a lot of to walk on fresh air, and. Next time I shall complain to the doctor only in case of emergency. But, I simply state that was with me. Usually in that case, vse-taki, recommend to address to the doctor.

Alain
25.07.2004, 15:13
Elvy, thanks for the answer. I was today at the doctor - she has given up as hopeless and speaks, what is it is not connected with pregnancy. Kak-that is weakly believed. But it is good, that nothing has appointed or nominated. I too a supporter to avoid without emergency of any medicines. I was afraid - whether threat is pregnancy, but and not ponjalja. Thanks once again for participation.

child
26.07.2004, 09:00
I would advise to visit or attend other doctor, not the gynecologist, for example the female therapist. If there are any deviations or rejections in something not connected with beremeennostju - to learn or find out it now better. .potom will be mlozhnee.