PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! A situation such. We with the husband planned pregnancy....

Sonja
24.07.2004, 16:10
Hello, the doctor! A situation such. We with the husband planned pregnancy. Already so to say wished to begin, but the dysbacteriosis was found out in me and the doctor has appointed or nominated medicines - Laktobakterin, Bifiform, Piobakteriofag, Hilak-forte. How you consider or count, what it is better - to be treated all over again (treatment for a month) or these preparations will not affect or influence in any way on as it is possible to try to become pregnant at once? In advance thanks. For me your answer is very important.

Malanova T.B.
24.07.2004, 22:26
Sonja and on the basis of what the dysbacteriosis is put? And what signs of a dysbacteriosis of an intestine at you are? You handed over a feces on a dysbacteriosis? Even if he is revealed, use laktopreparatov does not stir or prevent to conception. The truth of preparations is too much.

Sonja
26.07.2004, 08:36
The diagnosis was put by the doctor on the basis of results of crop of a feces on disbioz (Handed over in in-those to them. Gabrichevskogo). The doctor has told or said, that the analysis very bad (for example, it is few intestinal rod and t. Item) also what quickly to not cure all this... * ** I wish to specify - you consider or count, what it is possible to become pregnant on a background of reception of these preparations?