PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Some doctors recommend to start to accept Acidum folicum for 6 month...

Lena
18.07.2004, 05:45
Some doctors recommend to start to accept Acidum folicum 6 months prior to pregnancy, but as is known pregnancy can and to not come or step within a year. Whether such constant long reception (1, 5 years) Acidum folicum is harmful? Thanks.

Darya
18.07.2004, 10:39
To accept folic 2 3 months are possible only. Then having rummaged approximately as much.

Ira
21.07.2004, 23:32
Well, certainly it is necessary to do or make a break!

Alla
23.07.2004, 15:10
Not for 6, and for 3!!! And by and large it is at all unessential. How much in the world not scheduled beremennostej when people not that that was not accepted in advance with vitamins, and on the contrary, accepted that is impossible (alcohol, smoking, etc.). And - good outcomes it is much more than anything, than bad. So quite enough a healthy way of life and a good delivery also can nothing accept. Will have time to get drunk during pregnancy of any vitamins. Well also it would be good to be checked up on different infections.

Lena
25.07.2004, 21:04
I was not mistaken in occasion of 6 months, and at least 6 months there are written
http: // www. mariamm. ru/doc_9. htm
" Algorithm of conducting pregnancy

1. To you - Polyvitaminums for pregnant and feeding. To the husband - any qualitative Polyvitaminums. + to both Acidum folicum of the Soviet manufacture on 1 tab 2 times a day after meal that did not irritate a stomach. At constant reception not less than 6 mes before conception sharply reduces frequency of developmental anomalies of a nervous tube at a fetus. And other defects too.

"

Tanja
26.07.2004, 07:01
On how much I heard, the husband should not accept Acidum folicum at all, and here the husband, not he will bear the child. And in general I gave birth or travailled 8 years ago, the girl 20 ti years, about any acid to hear did not hear, vitamins any did not accept, unless iron, money then was not. Very much I also would eat has told or said badly, the former husband the miser has appeared, and has given birth tfu-fie to the robust fellow. Can certainly because young was, now certainly too I accept vitamins, I want the second. Here tak-that