PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! It would be desirable to clear a situation at reception postinora. Usually at...

Julia
25.07.2004, 01:19
Good afternoon! It would be desirable to clear a situation at reception postinora. Usually at me regular monthly 12 15 dates, duration 3 4 days. Last day monthly this month was on December, 14th (t. e. 12 on 14 deck.). With 16 on 20 number we with the husband were not protected in sex. Certainly I have arranged, having drunk postinor, but here that and there was a mess. Not having had time to accept 2 aja the tab. after 12 hours, was necessary to drink in current of this period of days all 4 tablets, t. To. Sex was rather regular. 1 aja tab. it has been drunk after 24 hours.. LIKE Also it was protected BUT NOT UNDER the INSTRUCTION... I know, that norm or rate greater or big. Prompt please, what risk to become pregnant (at sex in 1 uju week of "safe" days. And kokavy signs of an overdosage of a preparation. To me 25 years, were abortion, the child still while is not present. Yours faithfully, Julia

Soboleva L.I.
26.07.2004, 07:00
Hello! Risk of pregnancy at you small, but in the future try to avoid reception of this preparation. Signs of an overdosage can be a nausea and a vomiting.