PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me have begun monthly (whether they it?) for 10 11 days earlier...

Sunshine
23.07.2004, 07:29
Hello! At me have begun monthly (whether they it?) for 10 11 days before term. A usual cycle - 26 29 days. Before was not protected sex and I accept Fenjuls, Aevitum, a nicotinic acid and Vitrum-beauty (vitamins - according to the dietarian and trihologa). Whether there can be from them a failure in a cycle? Whether pregnancy it? When to wait for the following monthly - under the old schedule or counting from new date? Help or assist, very much I am afraid

Soboleva L.I.
24.07.2004, 08:36
Hello! To tell or say in absentia when there should come or step a following menses difficultly enough. Hardly failure in a cycle has occured or happened iz-for reception of vitamins. Most likely, the reason became not protected sex and your experiences in this occasion. It will be more reliable, if you will make US of organs of a small basin and descend or go on reception to the gynecologist.

Sunshine
25.07.2004, 09:48
Thanks big for a fast reply. Wished to specify - uzi - safe prodedura? It is possible to do or make It or Her often?
And really the emotional status so strongly influences a hormonal background (how much or as far as I understand, such things just from jumps of hormones)?

far
26.07.2004, 05:51
Tell or Say please if the girl accepts Mersilon, and during 7 day time breaks there were sex attitudes or relations, whether pregnancy is possible or probable? Whether the truth that that action Mersilona extends and on these or it 7 days too? Sex attitudes or relations were for 2 day, both of the sexual certificate or act just in case were interrupted, but followed one another. Thanks in advance