PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kto-somebody as was excruciated right at the beginning of pregnancy? It would be desirable constantly..

Sara
19.07.2004, 21:30
Kto-somebody as was excruciated right at the beginning of pregnancy? It would be desirable TO SLEEP constantly!!! Such impression that in general is not present forces. At job I can fall asleep sitting for a computer, in the underground I pass osstanovki. 8 hours sleep as before, but katostraficheski I do not get enough sleep what to do or make?

evromedprestizh
23.07.2004, 11:30
It is individual reaction on ber-t. Try to increase time of a night dream and to find pair hours in the afternoon. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Ekaterina.
25.07.2004, 00:46
These signs are characteristic for the first trimester and are present practically at all pregnant women. Basically it is connected with hormonal reorganization. To the second trimester all will pass or take place. Success.

Anja
26.07.2004, 05:22
Sara hello! You ask what to do or make? To sleep whenever possible it is more. I so have overslept all pregnancy as the husband speaks: " the Wife zalegla in pregnant hibernation " Success to you and the Kid