PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I have 12 I week of pregnancy. Today vpervy...

Alisa
23.07.2004, 12:50
Hello, the doctor! I have 12 I week of pregnancy. Today for the first time was on US. The expert on US has told or said to me, that all by way of and has shown on the screen my "treasure". I was delighted. And then, having come home, has looked or seen indications of inspection which have written down to me in honey. A map, has compared them with existing in tables of a normal fetation, and was upset. The length of mine rebjatyonka makes only 4, 65 sm, that considerably below norm or rate for 12 week fetuses (that the term, put to me earlier, has been confirmed and on US - 11 weeks + 4 days). About what it can speak and what to me to do or make? My nearest visit to my doctor will be not earlier, than in a month. In advance thanks for the answer.

Anja
24.07.2004, 05:55
Alisa! 12 ti the week fetus at you will be, when there will be 13 I week. Now to your kid of 11 weeks. You correctly looked the table? You need to look or see norm or rate for 11 ti the week kid.

Elena
24.07.2004, 20:05
Probably the doctor has told or said not the general or common length of the child, and kopchiko - the parietal or bregma size. On this site I have found http: // cir. Moscow time. ru/ultrasound. shtml, that for 11 weeks norm or rate of 41 mm. And for 12 weeks of 53 mm. Just at you and it turns out approximately between 11 and 12 weeks. Do not worry, he will lag behind that to advance, at me so was constant.

Alisa
26.07.2004, 05:11
Many thanks to you, Anja and Elena, for responses! I was guided on 12 week data really more. But also they were in different tables neodinakovy (and all not in my advantage or benefit). On the same site, that you, Elena, have prompted me, the specified normal sizes of a fetus quite have consoled me and have calmed. So still time to you thanks!