PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I very morbid menses - strongly am am hurted with a stomach or belly in...

Tanya
25.07.2004, 09:50
Hello!
I very morbid menses - strongly am am hurted with a stomach or belly in the first days monthly, sometimes even up to a vomiting. Help or assist to appease a pain only anesthetizing, such as Panadolum, Solpadein and t. Item. Descended or went to the paid gynecologist,
He has advised to spend on drink bessalol (3 days prior to a menses and the first 1 2)
And Aevitum (about 16 days of a cycle) in current of 3 months. The cycle at me 28 32 days, sometimes skips and more, the virgin. The gynecologist has told or said, that in the rest any
Problems at me are not present (the truth, examined me only on an armchair and has felt a stomach or belly). But, as it has appeared, at me on bessalol at me alergija.
Prompt, please, any alternative registered licheniju, except for OK (it would not be desirable to use yet)
Whether and it is correct to me has been appointed or nominated. And in general, whether probably to define or determine, that the girl is healthy only on the above described survey. The answer, please, it is detailed on all my questions if it is possible... Thankful in advance!

Malanova T.B.
26.07.2004, 04:11
Descend or Go on US, during a menses it is possible to use Aspirinum.