PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, for me it is very important question. Whether there is a probability beremenn...

Margarita
24.07.2004, 14:20
Prompt, for me it is very important question.
Whether there is a probability of pregnancy under these circumstances:
Contact was for 7 day of a cycle, proceeded about an hour, we were not protected, t. To. My partner is interested in contraception more than I and has finished outside of me. I did not worry, t. To. It has been convinced what to pick up what or disease it is not possible or probable, and up to the first (and unique) pregnancy it was treated for sterility or barrenness during 3, 5 years (there was no ovulation, autoimmune teriidit + a hypothyrosis).
Has passed or Has taken place 2 days, me it is terrible toshnit (though at 1 pregnancy the first sign of pregnancy was shevelenie a fetus), on the one hand I understand, what I sit and I wind myself, but I wish to understand, whether there could be a conception?

Ekaterina
26.07.2004, 03:09
The probability to become pregnant is small. But it is not excluded. Calm down and wait monthly. That henceforth so to not worry, remember, that the interrupted sexual certificate or act is not contraception. In occasion of signs of pregnancy - do not compare all to the first. At the woman each subsequent pregnancy can differ radically from previous.