PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I cannot send you on your mail, t. To. My mail naho...

Nastja
24.07.2004, 05:44
The dear doctor, I cannot send you on your mail, t. To. My mail is at my job, but I have a case history. At me the diagnosis a polycystosis of ovaries, a secondary amenorrhea, a cycle for 60 90 days. At me the cycle has started to jump for 46 days, for 90 days after reception during 2 h years marvelona (with 20 till 22 years), before too were malfunctions, but was so monthly there were that 2 times to a month once in two months, but as I already above wrote last time. To me now 26 and the doctor treats me hormones diane-35 while I accept them, monthly at me is, if I do not accept, they are not present. Still do or make to me nyxes askorbinki and vitamin E. Doctors speak, that it is necessary give birth or travail till 30 years for the present there can be children. My weight of 58 kg. I wished to grow thin, but it is impossible, nothing helps or assists. Now I try to drink ksenikal, I do not know will help or assist or not and whether it is possible to accept it or him. Except for that at me after I sing or shall eat always the stomach or belly this all is inflated or distended can be connected kak-that. Above a labium, on a belly-button and on legs or foots have appeared voloski, above a labium a little I think it a hirsutism but when did or made analyses on female hormones all was vporjadke, on man's did not do or make. Help or assist please.

Oshchepkova S.R.
24.07.2004, 12:56
With a hirsutism the preparation diane - 35 struggles. It is necessary to hand over outside of its or his reception a blood on Testosteron-Depotum or urine on 17 - KS.
Ksenikal can cause a meteorism - an abdominal distention, diarrheas or on the contrary constipations, and also there were cases of disturbance of a rhythm of a menses on its or his reception. Probably, it is necessary for you to think of expediency of reception of the given preparation.

Nastja
26.07.2004, 03:04
At me the diagnosis a polycystosis of ovaries, a secondary amenorrhea, a cycle for 60 90 days. At me the cycle has started to jump for 46 days, for 90 days after reception during 2 h years marvelona (with 20 till 22 years), before too were malfunctions, but was so monthly there were that 2 times to a month once in two months, but as I already above wrote last time. To me now 26 and the doctor treats me hormones diane-35 while I accept them, monthly at me is, if I do not accept, they are not present. Still do or make to me nyxes askorbinki and vitamin E. Doctors speak, that it is necessary give birth or travail till 30 years for the present there can be children. My weight of 58 kg. I wished to grow thin, but it is impossible, nothing helps or assists. Now I try to drink ksenikal, I do not know will help or assist or not and whether it is possible to accept it or him. Except for that at me after I sing or shall eat always the stomach or belly this all is inflated or distended can be connected kak-that. Above a labium, on a belly-button and on legs or foots have appeared voloski, above a labium a little I think it a hirsutism but when did or made analyses on female hormones all was vporjadke, on man's did not do or make. Help or assist please. Me excites not only a hirsutism and as it is treated for a polycystosis and disamenorei, t. To. I shall fish 3 years doctors treat, but sityatsija all is worse and worse. Last monthly were on December, 25th, 2000 - For Doctor Pasenjuk And. M.