PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I ask to answer such question. To me of 17 years, half a year n...

Alisa
25.07.2004, 17:34
Hello, the doctor. I ask to answer such question. To me 17 years, back in a district clinic to me did or made half a year uzi an abdominal cavity and have found out an oothecoma. The doctor has told or said, that it is possible to treat preparations if will not help or assist - operative vmeshatelstvoju I went on nyxes of 10 days (Timogen and Fibs), 4 months a saw of a tablet which to me has written out the doctor (strange preparations from a special drugstore, in the majority vitamins and one preparation with the name " Female comfort "). Apparently, preparations have not helped or assisted, t. To. Recently disturb pains in district of the right ovary, I assume, what exactly iz-for kistyju That you could advise? Again in a district clinic to address I do not want - their treatment does not help or assist. In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
26.07.2004, 02:09
Alisa, it is necessary to make control US for 6 7 day of a cycle. To compare data to initial US. If education jaichnikovoe remains to treat konservatvno here there is nothing, it or he should be deleted. The doctor in general has spent strange and useless treatment.